The R1 Active MKIII is a very cool mic that combines the best of two worlds; the warmth of a ribbon and the stability of a F.E.T. buffer amplifier. This means that you can use the R1 Active MKIII with long cables and virtually any pre-amp featuring 48V phantom power.
The R1 Active MkIII is a very cool mic that combines the best of two worlds; the warmth of a ribbon and the stability of a F.E.T. buffer ampilier. This means that you can use the R1 Active MkIII with long cables and virtually any pre-amp featuring 48V phantom power. A clean and clear sound, yet warm and punchy is what the R1 Active MkIII will deliver in most cases. We love it on drums, as an ambience mic or in pairs for O.H. pickup, but it sounds great on most instruments. The R1 Active MkIII is in fact a very versatile mic even suitable for some sensitve vocal recording! And even more so now when the mk3 version includes switches for low cut and 10dB pad.
A stunning realism with the feeling of being-there
The typical large and mellow ribbon sound quality with a very smooth top end and an extended low end.
A fast and life-like transient reproduction.
An ultra-high SPL capability, 160 dB SPL (1% THD @ 1000Hz) and a very high sensitivity for a ribbon microphone, similar to many condenser microphones.
– Type: Large ribbon geometry, pure aluminium, 2 um thick, 50 x 5 mm size with active electronics.
– Polar pattern: Figure 8.
– Frequency response: 30 Hz 18 kHz +/- 3 dB.
– Sensitivity: -42 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) @ 1 kHz.
– Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted per IEC 268-4): < 18 dB typical. - Maximum SPL (<1% THD @ 1 kHz): 160 dB. - Output impedance: 200 ohm, balanced. - Recommended load impedance: > 1000 Ohms.
– Dimensions: 69×185 mm.
– Weight: 1450 g.
Per ogni nostra spedizione hai incluso nel prezzo:
- un setup professionale per le chitarre ed i bassi
- un controllo di ogni funzione per gli strumenti elettronici
- un setup iniziale per gli strumenti a fiato
- un anno di garanzia per ogni strumento musicale usato e due anni sul nuovo